A Ptolemy-class heavy cruiser carried a standard complement of 870 persons, though could be operated by a skeleton crew of 120.
At full combat thrust in normal space, it could achieve a maximum sub-light speed of 510,000,000 km/h.
At full FTL speeds in split space, it could achieve 37,843,000,000,000 km/d, around 4-light years distance crossed per day. Unlike previous classes, the Ptolemy Gravitational Pulse Engine drive could go 40-light years without requiring a plasma discharge, twice as long when compared to the older Century-class combat cruisers.
- Captain Nora Aita - Commanding Officer 3067 - 3071
- Commander Leah Schuchert - Executive Officer
- Lieutenant Katarina Schermer - Navigation Officer
- Lieutenant Commander David Norris - Chief Engineer
- Lieutenant Commander Arlen Mullins - Tactical Officer
- Ensign Alberto Carman - Communication
- Lieutenant Maria Brownlow - Chief Medical
- Lieutenant Eileen Foster - Supply Officer